WHEN IT COMES FOR ME

 


a tasteless beauty yet alluring 

lifeless creatures calling themselves beings 

how horror would it be to be wiped off

our existence a lab test 

a waste of creatives, waste of canvas


a false sense of reality 

caged sperm for procreation 

a die has been cast upon our soul 

plot twist to affirm illusion

a fact so light yet most heavy 


“be bold” I yell to my subconscious 

“why are thou afraid oh my soul”

a little dose of serendipity isn’t enough 

the oceans roars with pride and obeisance 

yet my soul repels the miasma it emits 


emptiness of humanity yet unalarming 

a far cry for the correction of idiosyncrasies 

spoon fed by fallacies and ballasts 

empty space not worth adorn 

daydreamers 


and when death finally comes to find me 

I hope it comes without fear 

taking my hands like someone who already knows I’m tired and worn out 

for I have waited years for the idiot 

a spineless fool

knowing fully well the world is vague 



@talk2leigh

(X & insta)

21 Sept 2026

5:20pm

Comments

Popular Posts