TERRIBLE LIES

 


here we are, full of pretense 

showing affection… terrible offense 

your eyes glittering and dim 

relax your characterization, this is not a film


you and I are nothing but false

this love needs a break or pause 

terrible lies we keep whispering in sync 

our sanities will soon sink 


you and I are nothing but lies 

see us professing as time flies 

fake smiles, punctured laughter 

empty pages, no chapter 


you and I are nothing but cursed beast 

see our skin hair raising like a yeast 

aren’t these lies too much my love?

the roof will soon cave from above 


you and I, beautiful pain 

here we are building castles in the rain 

victims of life’s lessons 

we are cursed, no stressing 


you and I, a painful reject 

tell me, what do you think we project 

should we continue with these terrible lies

let’s be honest, let’s skip the wiles   

 



@talk2leigh

(X & insta)

6:31am

4 Sept 2026

Comments

Popular Posts