LETTERS TO UNKNOWN

 


to you I know not 

to you I’ve never met 

but these letters will do justice 

so your soul’s burden can be light 


look before you leap 

be sure before you preach 

you are a reflection of your gospel 

don’t be seen in a brothel 


your light is key to the world 

try not to become a void 

for you were created for a special purpose 

don’t become the juxtapose 


your life’s script is already written 

try call your conscience for a meeting 

you need a detailed scripting for each scene 

your downfall will be a terrible sin 


why live your life in shadows 

roll up your curtains and open your windows 

darkness comes and fades with time 

never dim your light, let your bell chime 


listen, at a point in life, we all gets confused 

lost and don’t even know how to deduce 

that’s a poor scripting I must confess 

ignore and keep going, it’s not for retrogress 


the world has no memory 

live free and create your own harmony 

align it to nature’s symphony 

what a beautiful euphony 


you are unique in your own way 

raise up your faith when you pray 

life has special designs for every soul 

never dim your wit, don’t let it go low 


so…to you I owe an awful lots 

so I’m writing this little piece to you 

just keep going no matter the wind 

life’s struggles are part of the script 




@talk2leigh

1:27am

28 Aug 2026

Comments

Popular Posts