OPEN PAGES

 


life is such a rare gift 

filled with colorful patterns to give your soul a lift

life comes to you but once 

savor every moment, you’re only young once 


the sky shows worlds beyond 

celestial beings will someday respond 

keep your prayers on, you are almost there 

nothing is promised, have no fear 


my life contains open pages 

filled with beautiful stories and images 

my head houses wonderful memories 

you can’t guess until I tell you stories 


this breathe of mine I adore 

lots of tribulations I’ve endured 

if you walk in my shoes for a while 

you’d fall to your knees and ask God why 


a page contains love, honesty and pride 

someone one day took me for a ride 

I walked away because there is more to life 

my world is too glorious to be painted in strife 


I have lived enough and I am contented 

all around me, I am protected 

my life is mine, don’t pray to have a taste 

you might not survive, you’d become a waste 




@talk2leigh

(X & insta)

8:32pm

23 July 2026

Comments

Popular Posts