SOME KIND OF HURT

 


tears laced with shame and betrayal 

exact liquid dripping from my eyes 

another pain burdened on my subtle soul 

a torture on my weak heart 


just across the building I caught it 

a faint glimpse of you in dirt 

I thought it was oil on canvas

but reality has a far more cry than imagination 


windows blare open for scenes 

while you swim in sweet sins 

a picture to batter my soul 

a swift pose to shatter my heart 


as my body ran cold and I shiver 

I knew this is the height of it all 

no remorse for my bleeding heart

a fool I am, and might forever be 


I recall I was the weaker one for us 

occurrences of your acts are beyond count 

I am the simp notwithstanding 

a fool I am, a waste of masculinity 


@talk2leigh

(twitter & insta)

3:51pm

6 Sept 2024

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts