IN MY FEELINGS

 


again, I ran down my trashed memories 

this time I became overwhelmed by grief 

sadness and despair hugged me close 

as they whisper suicidal thoughts 


why did I venture to this discarded abysmal 

a placard my soul showed but I ignored 

now my covered injuries transforms fresh 

how do I heal my soul? 


as my heart bleeds afresh 

I found myself in this burning furnace of torture 

severing stripes lashed already on my soul 

my sanity wobbling as I falter 


salted tear drops on my cheek as I brood 

palpitations on my fragile heart 

a dejavu, rendering me incapacitated 

I hate that I met you

I wish I had died before we crossed path 


sorry can’t save me from myself 

I am the savior and grim reaper of my soul 

I hate that I fell in love with you 

I hate the fact that death didn’t kiss me before we met  


@talk2leigh

(twitter & insta)

8:04pm

7 sept 2024

Comments

Popular Posts