I HUM



I hum to the song I’ve never heard 

slow psychedelic rhythm plays in my head 

a retrograde builds up in my vision 

clearly distinctive intuition 


I hum to the sound of the sea breeze 

as they swoosh pass my ears in a whiz 

an architectural feel on my skin 

the sea is my next of kin 


I hum to the sound of this cascade

jotting down inspirations before my memory fades 

nature has got it all in balance 

life itself has built us this cubicle as palace 


I hum to the feel of petrichor 

as my naive senses builds me a caricature

savoring the aroma deeply through my nostrils 

my minds plays me a penitentiary drills 


I hum to the sound of your bare feet 

when you tip toe behind me in discreet 

slowly wrapping your palms to shade my sight 

a true gesture of love which is alright 


I hum to your sensual touch and moan 

when you usher me to cloud 9 and beyond the moon  passionate kisses to tease me miss which I still miss

sequels to heaven glorious bliss 


@talk2leigh

(twitter & insta)

8:28pm

27 Sept 2024


Comments

Popular Posts