TEARS IN PATTERNS

 


from the depth of my soul I cried out 

pining down my head like a spell 

from the core of my heart I weep

but no one heard my wail 


there’s no fortitude to bear this loss 

making heavy dent in my heart is unjust 

but I’m alone in this misery 

no heart can help share in this burden 


I weep in patterns 

tears streaming down uncontrollably 

when my minds starts to reminisce my past 

hurts melted to shatter my soul 


in the midst of my storm, I lost a friend 

2016 shattered and broke what’s left of my heart’s fragments 

although we stopped rendezvous in my dreams 

no one can fill that void in my soul 


too many battles I have fought and bled 

infinitesimal victory and gross vanquish 

still I am the enemy of myself often times 

I am my very own downfall and happiness 


@talk2leigh

(twitter & insha)

7:48pm

16 Mar 2024

Comments

  1. Pls be strong, remember its just a phase, it shall surely pass. I’m sending lots of hugs 🫂 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poetry is something else,so much emotions ,anyone can relate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emotion is just want makes us human

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts