PAPER PLANE

 


I want us to take flight from this place 

where we don’t meander like it is a maze 

our love’s constantly choked without pity 

but you and I stand strong nitty-gritty 


so exceptional are we but they are too blind 

could this be jealousy because our love is one of a kind

amazing souls we are for our sparks ignite 

this world is a terrible course, let’s abscond in at midnight 


their minds are against our love 

always praying hard for us to flop 

but it is obvious our souls are entwined

nothing can make this union rewind 


I wish we can runaway from this choking world 

leaving everyone behind in their mud

devising means and plan is cool 

i hope I’m not treading the path of a fool 


I’m seated here brooding and pondering 

do I have the funds for us to run to another country 

but all I’ve got with me is a paper plane 

then such an idea to runaway is totally lame 


@talk2leigh

(twitter & insta)

7:19am

13 June 2024

Comments

Popular Posts