DEAR ONIKA IV

 


dear Onika, it’s me again, a lost cause 

born and raised with so many curse 

a fate unknown to me  

a terrible omen like a surge-less sea


I know I’ve strayed far from the path 

a non calculated mistake unsolved like math 

now I’m transfixed, immobile 

no single love left, isolated like bile 


it’s all my fault I must confess 

I approach every sane dialogue like protest 

now I’m a loner and all cold 

I can’t deny that I’ve always been told 


I’ve become a reproach of myself 

a stone laid in the corner rejected 

fate keeps me cower in my state 

I’m sorry I messed up, it’s already late 


@talk2leigh

(twitter & insta)

5:17am

20 July 2024

Comments

  1. Woow just a Woow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You remind me of ambulance siren🚨 🚑 😂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts