MY FALL

 


it happened all of a sudden 

innocent me made a victim 

is being too magnanimous a crime?

for I took you like my very own

all you could do in return was to spite me


a friend turned a foe

lured me to his lair without footprints 

I never knew envy had sew you a coat 

deceit mown your lawns 

for you lured me to my grave with a push


I fell, but not in love 

I was thrown down from the cliff 

fell thunderously and crashed 

my skull bashed on the rock with my brain splatter 

painting the whole stones like a canvass 


@talk2leigh

(twitter & insta)

7:14am

13 June 2024

Comments

  1. I never new envy had sew you a coat

    Really deep. I'm impressed and I can situate myself in the same situation....falling, broken, scattered, no more to rise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mehn, I’m so sorry, kindly take your time to heal back, and never stop trying to become a better person, bcos pains, hurts and betrayal can wake up the monster in us all

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts