INEVITABILITY


 

between good and evil is a transparent line 

your conscience judging you without pause 

but you and I know that

between life and death is a thin line 


a tiny tread, fragile 

fragile than the tail of a wall gecko 

translucent and opaque 

we are just slaves to our stupidities 


life snuffs out in split seconds 

no more hope, no redemption 

life itself is a betrayal bro

a poor best friend who has nothing to offer 


hopes and dreams are our worst nightmares 

creating mental illusions 

we tend to always succumb and trust 

inevitability of soothsayers 


death brings redemption of the unknown 

freedom to our enslaved mentality 

but not everyone knows this 

we are all blinded right from birth 


it takes a battered heart to comprehend

life’s trajectories is a rigid mystery 

if you sought me out tomorrow and find me not

even in my demise, I’m probably still searching for my true identity 


we have been fooled for so long 

our true existence is a farce 

why waste time to prove your existence 

you are nothing but a spec of dust and a filthy clay 


@talk2leigh

(twitter & insta)


7:38pm

26 April 2024

Comments

  1. Damn!!!
    Every line of this gave me goosebumps.
    This is exactly my view of life.
    This is fucking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deep thought is what I fell into

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hummm
    Life’s is a mess

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very big one mehn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts