RETURN TO INNOCENCE

 


it’s the decadence for me 

decomposing of my heart and memory 

I’m left with only the remains allotted to me 

life is a tragedic melodrama 


some memories I’m happy I can’t remember 

love lost and hearts shattered 

built futures with the wrong souls 

now those memories fade, a win for my sanity 


in this my little phase called life 

my heart has bleed and bled 

I burdened it with the unnecessary 

but I’m only human, little to what I can control 


my mind is all filled up

being human is a natural curse I guess 

can’t we all go back to being normal?

it’s too much to take, too much encounters 


calls me a weirdo

this skin is mine, a race for continual sanity 

I need me back to an infant 

return me back to innocence 


@talk2leigh

(twitter & insta)


5:26am

22 Mar 2024

Comments

Popular Posts