PERFECTION ISN’T MINE

 


on this lonely road of mine 

I look back and pause sometimes 

to reflect on my past and my deeds 

my actions and my thoughts 


I realize I’m just a being 

wired with thousands of fibers 

created with imperfections 

born to fool myself in perfections


countlessly, I need to forgive myself 

a creativity with a default button 

an inquisitive dunce full of mental dust 

glowing in foolish pride


I was born to die without a given date 

born to cry when emotions strikes 

born to spread love and wickedness 

judgement will tell when grim reaper comes for me 


I am just me unopposed 

uniquely and distinctively created 

created to make errors as I grow 

perfection isn’t mine… never mine 


@talk2leigh

(twitter & insta)


9:46pm

21 Jan 2024

Comments

  1. Perfection, sometimes, can be an illusion 🦁
    Nicely done, O. G💪

    ReplyDelete
  2. The truth is, everything in life is illusion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts