I LEFT IT ALL BEHIND

 


it was worth it 

everything happened in a glimpse 

your love I felt so dear 

but now, nothing allay my fears 


you gave me memories

moments of life I ought to cherish forever 

events I should hold dear with care

it’s now marked like a fang on my soul 


you gave me scars

incision on my naive sanity   

heartaches and pains have engulfed my being 

I’m in a terrible psychedelic state 


my world became dark, gross darkness 

no more light in my sanity 

I now dwell deep inside the abysmal in comfort 

kudos to your inhumane care


all we’ve built 

all our dreams, goals and aspirations

have all crumbled without a base

it’s debris washed away by my tears with no traces 


your memories now

your laugher, your breathe upon my skin 

your smell… I left it all behind 

i left it all behind  



@talk2leigh

(twitter & insta)


6:15am

10 Mar 2024


Comments

Popular Posts