DOOMED

 


I battle on endlessly in my psyche 

battling heavily in my sanity 

endless war resounding in heavy bombardment 

I will never yield to temptations


I fight to stay sane 

from temptations and lust all combined 

to constantly keep my mental balance in check 

this flesh is heavily cursed 


tempted as a result of my desires

my body shivers at the slightest contact with my crush 

it’s not my fault cause I am wired this way 

millions of unregistered cells and cravings lies within me


we are all driven by ambitions 

self concocted detrimental plans

we fuel the cravings of our libidos

sexual desires might be the end of us all 


the end is closer than ever  

a curse we are blessed with 

I’d save myself if I can 

but it’s all fallacy, we are all doomed 


@talk2leigh

(twitter & Insta)


5:47am

18 Mar 2024

Comments

Popular Posts