DEPTH OF DARKNESS

 


from the deepest of all deeps yells my soul 

entangled in its own miseries in agony 

deep and lacerated cuts embroidered 

this heart of mine caresses it’s nightmares 


thoughts swooshing in in sacarsm 

my instinct blunt in retrograde 

it’s unlike me, this is not what I wanted 

this is what my being has been allotted 


glassy eyes staring in fright in darkness 

my curtain dances in images to pantomime 

the ray of light creates all the disturbances needed 

my cure is an embedded subtle curse 


darkness… this darkness feeds my soul 

creates a new universe in my head through its spectrum 

I’m having a taste of grim reaper’s disenthralment

this darkness is soothing 



@talk2leigh

(twitter & insta)


5:53pm

9 Feb 2024

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts