THE LONELY ROAD

 


a curse and a gift they say it is 

a perilous adventure as I set my sail 

cursing and murmuring under my breathe 

a setback I must embrace 


it just dawned on me I guess 

for I was born without my consent 

insatiable desires of the flesh led to copulate 

innocent me, born into this abysmal of depth 


It's a lonely road, I was born in it

born into this world without an identity

labeled human as I arrived 

such a torture we all must pay for 


an aimless dignified race to finish 

necks decorated with medals in foolishness 

we voice out our innermost pains in silence 

we are bound by shackles of obscurity 


a tale of treachery and wile 

madness synchronized in uniformity 

this lonely road I find myself on 

I journey on in dilemma 



@talk2leigh

(twitter & insta)


2:57pm

21 Dec 2023

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts