MY FORTRESS

 


just like a pillar 

I’m strong anywhere I posses 

built distinctly and unopposed 

I am firm, deeply rooted 


I have an unquestionable strength 

adrenaline surges always in my veins

I feel helpless not in any quest

fortified beyond comprehension


I’m aloof in the crowd 

identified differently from the congregation 

to this my spirit bears witness

our paths are paved with glory 


I am never in distress 

neither am I pressured beyond measures 

my fortress upholds me with unmeasurable grace 

and He forsakes me not 


rough as the sea might surface

I sail smoothly, gliding with ease 

He is my anchor and my guide 

I sleep off on deck while He navigates my ship 



@talk2leigh


6:24am

25 Sept 2023

Comments

  1. Indeed, Poet, the Almighty is our fortress in him we find true serenity 🦁

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is 💯 our fortress

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts