WATER MUSIC

 


unending as I pray it to be 

she walked in in radiance 

her gown well tailored and dressed 

her ribbon well knitted 


she stole all eyes at the function 

you’ll barely take your eyes off, no option 

her body adorned with grace

her aura swept the room ecstatically 


she sighted me and smile 

me, already on my feet with pride 

why won’t I fall and re-fall in love 

she is Tee, the best gift ever given to me 


they say love is never enough, with this I know 

as I swallow my spit adjusting my bow 

she walked majestically to me

I took a bow, then kissed her forehead 


we were excused on the dance floor

the orchestra gracefully changed the music 

oh! Concerto Grosso, Op. 6, No. 4: III. Largo

this is heavenly


we danced to the unending classical

water music of Handel 

this I can never forget in a long time 

I wish I can keep this memory even after demise 



@talk2leigh


12:08am

24 Aug 2023

Comments

Popular Posts