KARMA

 


hi karma 

how’s your tour to Maldives?

am I right or is it Santorini 

I guess you just don’t care any longer 


you’ve slept too much, slumbered 

why aren’t you on duty anymore?

have you been overfed?

relieved off duty?


people, well, me I mean 

been watching from a distance to see dances 

dance of shame and the likes

but nothing, absolutely nothing 


your justice we no longer see 

the wicked have enlarged their coast 

the oppressed are wallowing more in misery 

as if that is not enough 


pain, torture and inhumane act now trends in Africa 

I don’t want to start mentioning names like Nigeria 

we now pray for coup, rather than the later 

we resort now to pain, it’s our preferred solace 


I sent you a dm on twitter and instagram 

why have you changed your account to private?

I saw your snap few hours ago

are you going awol on us?


over the centuries, you’ve been active 

dishing instant verdict to culprits 

well I guess you need a break

because you sef don try 


@talk2leigh


3:28pm

28 Aug 2023

Comments

Popular Posts