STRANGE BIRDS


your heart beats off rhythm

you lay blames on everyone 

try look deep into your heart

you are already damaged but you believe not


you kept heaping and heaping hurts 

holding onto feelings that destroys the soul 

healing became a route you thought you walked 

but no, you’re still on the road to perdition 


but I’m here for you

here to help you heal through and through 

cause I’ve been in these shoes before 

I can illuminate your dark soul 


but hardened as your heart is, it’s impenetrable 

you’ve always love the strange bird 

now I want to fly into your world

I want you to heed to my sonorous chirping 


my wings so big and pretty 

to carry you beyond the cloud and soar 

you need a breathe refresh 

and see that the world’s beauty is still within 


close your eyes and shake these darkness off 

open your heart to me and let me wing you 

we are both strange birds 

let us fly to the skies and align 



@talk2leigh


3:44pm

30 July 2023 

Comments

Popular Posts