MY PENDULUM STATE

 


as grieved as I am 

my states are imbalanced 

every member of my body, self-functioning 

I see my life blinking 


I pity my heart the most 

she had loved too much, cared too much 

then in return, she had been used, massacred 

now hardened, no hope for softness 


she dangles, waiting for the said time 

when the final blow strikes even without force 

so will my whole body drop dead 

no reason man, no reason to keep breathing 


hey! I hope you can see right through me 

capillaries and muscles has long gone awol 

pain and depression whispers always 

saying “your days are numbered”


someone should call my doctor, mortician and undertaker

the said time is almost near 

death shouldn’t catch me unaware 

my pendulum heart swing is almost coming abrupt



@talk2leigh


10:22am

20 July 2023

Comments

  1. Hang on man, you can't keep going, not a way like this ✅

    Nice piece 🦁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men are going thru a lot bro. Thanks 🙏🏾

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts