COME HOME

 


I’m here in my darkest moment choked

alone with my thoughts and stains 

I’m at the verge of losing it all

voices too much in my weary head 


always, I hear their voices in my head 

saying “come home… come home, home is where the heart is”

“home is where you’ll forget the past”

lies!!!


it beckons but I dare not heed to these callings 

I’m fighting my demons still, fighting thoughts all round my head 

if I dare listen to these voices 

the earth becomes my death bed 


voices strings and strikes cords in my ears 

their sonorous and colorful rhythm, I can’t ignore 

sounds so melodious, alluring and graceful 

my ears have had too much, I’m knackered


these voices are perturbing 

trying to make me sail away from sanity 

I look around, this darkness still prevails 

I’ve long been gone, far away from light


@talk2leigh


10:52am

24 July 2023

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts