UNDER THE SHADED TREE

 


it’s here I professed my love 

told her my wants and feelings 

how my heart beats when she’s around 

how my voice shakes when speaking 


we were kids but we knew 

how it feels when one is in love 

although we were naive and young 

love is never bound by age 


carefree and wild we play 

dried leaves crumbling beneath our feet 

ray of the sun penetrating with interest 

just to bear witness to nature as we hold hands 


this shaded tree shelters us 

It’s ambiance connotes home 

patches of sunlight kissing her skin

a different kind of beauty radiates 


under this shaded tree we made a promise 

to stay true to our love and feelings 

before parting, she gave me that special hug 

I knew this was heaven, my preferred choice



@talk2leigh


11:22pm

14 May 2023

Comments

  1. Guy you go pay 4 copyright violation o🦁
    I no give you my consent before you use my artwork 🦁

    Nevertheless, quite an impressive piece 💯🦁🦁

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll pay don’t worry lol. Thanks bro 🙏🏾

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts