THESE FOUR WALLS

 


here I am again

finding comfort within these walls 

these four walls I thought I had scale through 

are gradually building up again 


my thoughts and darkness are resurfacing 

past I have gradually outgrown with maturity 

shove them inside a tiny box and lock them up

have crawled out like liquids and staring me in the eyes now 


helpless as I can be 

my mind’s drifting apart, making me vulnerable 

vulnerable to the slightest dark thought that pops up

a war within myself, a total loss 


I’m beginning to become a lost cause 

hard as it can be, a chaos 

repugnant voices echoes in my head 

my blood skips in my capillaries 


within these four walls I tightened my grips

punching the wall surfaces so I can tear them down 

my knuckles, already bruised as blood drops from them

I pray these emotions don’t get the best of me, depression whispers subtly 



@talk2leigh


3:12pm

20 May 2023

Comments

Popular Posts