I WRESTLE EVERYDAY

 


each and everyday I wrestle 

I wrestle with my demon each day 

fighting to stay sane in my insanity 

no time to check time for slouching 


every single day, facing my demon

not wanting it to come out 

I know what that version of me can do 

ain’t beautiful to watch it display 


mental battles rages on

waging wars in my psyche 

I smile while mental battles goes on 

I pray I don’t explode, I’m a huge conflagration 


it’s caged and locked aways 

but the chains are getting weaker and weaker each day

I try as much as to avoid drama 

but people pinch me to spark my darkness 


past hurts and pains fuels my dark side 

purging out my innocence like fluid 

filling the void with anger and bitterness 

just what my demon needs for awakening 


I’m just another being 

wanting to stay sane and live eventfully 

but the world taunts and whistle at my demon

not minding how catastrophic its inferno will burn us all



@talk2leigh



10:10pm

19 May 2023

Comments

Popular Posts