THE PICTURE

 


“Forever it will be” she said 

at that instance, the whole world went silently dead 

how terribly I laugh at myself now 

I’m just another foolish cow 


promises and memories built

here I am now, wallowing in guilt 

I wish you had told me you’d walk away someday 

so I could be prepared for that doomsday


but it’s fine but I’m not okay 

I’m left here remembering all the foreplays 

I painted pictures of our ‘forever’ 

love is a mirage, now I’m left battered 


this love thing is not for me anymore 

your picture in my head is already getting blur 

I don’t need to delete you in a hurry

you are gradually fading off my memory 



@talk2leigh



10:52pm

12 April 2023

Comments

  1. Sometimes I wonder why those we walk hard to keep never actually stays 🦁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cos people rarely value what the have but tend to miss them when they are gone.

      Delete
    2. Yeah you’re correct

      Delete
  2. Nice piece bro. Keep the flame burning hot 🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a million, we will keep burning inks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts