MY IDENTITY

 


my identity is that I don’t know 

our existence is nothing but a farce 

a passage into a facade world 

born without my consent 


the real religion is a myth 

our blood is corroded 

we pray always to avert evil 

genuinely, we are the devil itself 


a charade of unwanted guesses 

clueless in midst of promising

sighs and antecedent lies

destinies comes with subtle pains


less love, more tragedies 

unwanted grace, befuddled miseries  

most times, a spark is brighter than a flood light 

my swim suit is most fashionable 


I tie down hopes

don’t want to be told which direction to go

if I can cut ties with my breathe 

It could be the least of my death wish 


my contemporary dance reveals my mental battles 

I sway mostly to psychological melancholy in sync 

you see my smile while in sway

fifty shades of sorrows underneath my skin


my expressions is only known to me and to unknowns 

try not to study what I have become 

my identity is what I don’t know 

our existence is nothing but a farce 



@talk2leigh


4:03pm

29 March 2023

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts