MASKED BEAUTY

 


under this look is a secret 

unspeakable underlining aura 

you need not come closer to perceive 

it radiates from a distance 


a reflection of nature’s unmeasurable poise 

brewed from the finest darkest orbs 

skin, thick to withstand nature’s emittance 

the sky is our shelter notwithstanding 


the true me is beauty 

redefined with no disputing 

upon my shoulders are homely marks 

on my chest are insignia of royalty 


born to be nature’s finest 

armed to the teeth and deadliest 

my feet wanders off and brings me home before dusk

my senses wide awake and never slumbers


behind me are ancestors 

their powers lurks in every vein in my core 

ahead of me are the gods of my fathers 

their light illuminates my paths 



@talk2leigh



4:29pm

18 April 2023

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts