BLANK SHEET

 


my mind is a blank sheet 

my life always on paradigm shift 

I can be moody, loamy and giddy 

I’m just another soul, needy 


my head goes haywire at times 

I act irrational when my brain chimes 

physically I look okay 

mentally, I’m astray when I sway 


blank sheet, an unwritten mind 

just play, stop and rewind 

my very own thoughts amazes me 

it’s terrific, I can’t even handle the wheel 


I’m neither cold, hot nor warm 

sipping cocoa while watching the city burn 

I hope you understand what I am saying 

keep guessing, just remain fraying 


let me write down what just popped up 

once I grab the pen, I flop 

there’s nothing on this blank mind of mine 

it’s all built with unparalleled lines



@talk2leigh



5:01pm

25 April 2023

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts