LEAVE ME ALONE

 


you said I’ve grown cold 

that I carry too much weight like load 

if I didn’t tell you the story, were you not told 

that I tried my best with all you mould 


my feeble and fragile heart 

wanting to make our love fly higher than a kite 

why didn’t you heal after your last 

now I am here, surpassed


I feel betrayed and used 

like I was thrown out of a sport car doing 190 on a cruise 

it would have been better if you have talked it through 

so I would know how to feel before the love grew 


I’m back into my world of darkness 

strength for anything I can no longer harness 

I’m fully back to my dark solitude 

a comfortable spot to give people attitude 


here I am brooding on revenge 

a past life I abhor on a verge  

I now detest love, life and I’m comfortable with the unknown 

please, you all should leave me alone



@talk2leigh



9:26am

27 Jan 2023

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts