I WITNESS MY OWN MURDER

 


I witness my own murder in cold blood 

the red liquid flows out like a flood

the scavengers witnessed the whole scene 

but they stick to their business cause it’s a sin 


I was hit without pity 

my whole world went insane completely 

clubs, sticks and knife on me because I was heady 

my courage had failed me already


my last strength going drained 

I was their aim, the target they wish to maim 

lost souls who just want to survive is this life 

they will drive anything into you, including a knife 


took all my possessions without pity 

my heart pounds ditty 

I can hear their footsteps as the scurry away 

my brain slowing down in a frenzy replay 

 

as my life flashes before my eyes 

my pulse slowing down as I cry

no more life in me but my last breathe 

my lungs gave it out as the world went dead silent 



@talk2leigh



6:00am

25 Jan 2023

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts