THE ROAD I CREATED

 


subconsciously it was created 

road leading to my heart without bumps 

but human and their animal instinct 

they override my codes and trample on me 


the “yes” I said was never much 

but too many for those killer joys 

if I had shut down my milk of human kindness 

many would there be who would starve without pity 


the lining of my precious heart

laced with gold and emerald in rows 

they gained access and stole lots away 

they even spit while carting away 


so tattered and used I feel

rough, rugged and raw it beats

It palpitations now increases without notice

frequent pauses, too long to stay alive


the road I created 

leading to my heart with all beauty 

sympathy I have not again 

too many hurts has made it bleed 



@talk2leigh



10:45am

29 Dec 2022

Comments

Popular Posts