MY DARKNESS KEEPS CALLING ME

 


long awaited battles lingering in me 

muscles ache, my capillaries clotted 

no strength left again to fight this battle 

my tired is already tired 


I’ve fought lots of thoughts for long now 

my thinking walls have crumbled 

I’ve tried so hard not to let go 

the little sanity of hope left in me


my darkness whom I once abhor 

has grossly waited for my defenses to crumble 

see me now looking, like a two day old already plucked vegetable 

mentally weak, nothing holds up my fortress 


severe rages and battles I have been fighting 

clutching onto the hopes of “It will only get better”

if it doesn’t get any better, it’s becomes worse 

wersser as it could be, that’s my anthem and dirge 


my darkness has override my codes

I’m presently swimming in an abysmal of depth 

don’t dare say you wanna join me 

this last take is mine and mine alone 


save me all the stress of advice 

I am beyond redemption at this state of mine 

for this darkness call I must obey 

someday, you’ll hear I’m no more 




@talk2leigh



1:50pm

28 Sept 2022

Comments

Popular Posts