NIGHTINGALE

 


nightingale would you sing me a song 

a song so melodious and rhythmic to tango

cause I want to dance with her arms around my neck 

and waltz all night in your unending tune 


nightingale will you maintain the flow 

these sways are just too beautiful for our feet

I can feel the distinct beat of my lover’s heart 

metronome wouldn’t have done any better 


nightingale has come with her blessings 

ushering scintillating atmosphere to the floor 

auras of heavenly host radishes in this moment 

can time freeze, can this feeling last forever?


nightingale, do not dare to leave here 

for your presence is all a loving soul craves for 

once you go, what will happen to this moment?

nothing last forever but I’m sure this moment will





@talk2leigh




8:29am

18 Aug 2022

Comments

Popular Posts