MY EVERYDAY DOSE

 


it’s her for me 

my precious orb of value 

the one that makes me calm 

even in my darkest hour, I shine


my demi god or goddess 

stronger that Hermes 

her embrace keeps me warm 

it’s her bosom I call home 


no matter how stormy it may be 

no matter how heavy the rain falls 

even if brimstone falls from the sky

her embrace just like mother hen is protective and tender


my everyday dose  

my anchor with a rope 

no matter how weary I be 

in your arms, my troubles becomes still




@talk2leigh



1:38pm

13 August 2022

Comments

  1. Happy birthday, Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful prices.one of my favourite. Happy birthday to your mum and Goe bless and protect all the good mothers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. Thanks a million, God bless you always

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts