LACERATED HEART

 


I asked her what could I do that's never been done for you

 she said ''Stay''🥺

stay?

I’m lost 


what happens to my feelings?

what happens to months of constant battles 

battles in my head trying to forget you 

forget the fact that we once met 


you pulled me down from the height of my sanity 

made me fall down thunderously and crashed 

you ignore the bruises and my broken bones 

went ahead and still stabbed my already lacerated heart


I bled everywhere 

traces of my shattered bones cried so hard

my skin already melting with the soil 

you looked over my debris and laughed 


It echoed 

that laughter echoed and still echos in my head till today

for I almost lost it 

I was at the brink of insanity 


there I was almost giving up 

Seeing life as worthless and wanting to snuff it out 

but there you are using my state to gain fame 

Ignoring the pains I’m going through in shame 


I later picked up myself and became better 

started working on myself to become the best for the next 

I can’t say it all but I guess this is enough 

my life was once hell, but I’m happy I once dwell in there 


here you stand in front of me with a broken heart from him 

looking at me with teary eyes cause you couldn’t bear the pain 

I ask you what can I do that's never been done for you

you say ''Stay'' 🥺

I’m sorry, that won’t be possible, you no longer deserve love 



@talk2leigh



6:14pm

16 Sept 2022

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts