I USE TO KILL A LOT OF PEOPLE

 


bang! bang! I shot him down 

I have never missed a target, ever 

me, a stealth and calculative left shooter 

once my finger is on the trigger, you’re gone


try not stand in my range 

even when I’m fully concentrated on my 12 o’clock

my 6 o’clock is never my weakness 

with a single swing of my arm, my bullets curves to the target 


running around at times and looking for preys 

spotting an enemy in hiding is sweet 

carefully aiming for is heart through his back

or a shot to his head as he cries in pain, falls down bloodless 


for how many do we kill each day and the next 

we never stopped dying for we rise up again 

and prepare to die the next day’s death 

unlike phoenix, we rise back up instantly 




@talk2leigh



3:07pm

5 August 2022

Comments

  1. No use style come be a snitch with dis poem I dey Yan u o Tony 🙄, cause you dey stylishly open ma yansh b dis nah😭😭😭😭

    God have mercy on us wey don kii many withot anyone dieing gangan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts