DEAR DEATH


dear death

I’ve got some questions to ask you 

is this the best time 

or should I wait till we meet?

…I will ask you still 


the wages of sin is death 

but why can’t you rest 

you have consumed too much people on earth 

still your insatiability hasn’t gather any wealth 


you lurk in corners in hiding 

clutching at souls and binding 

it’s a shame on you for presiding 

why don’t you wrestle with something of your own size 


weak, feeble human is your appetite 

children, young and old you devour 

no pittance, no room for forgiveness 

you defy orders, even that of the almighty 


you aim for people who can create impact 

Snuffing their lives with vicious attack 

you then smile after your mission’s accomplished 

dancing to music in foolishness 


you took my friends away from me

not respecting me in anyway for real 

you’ve forgotten the conversation we had?

why break the deal? why acting so hard


your made a lot of mess to humanity 

created pains, agony and toxicity 

you still swim and boast in cruelty 

you know I am not done with you 


dear death

I’ve got more questions to ask you 

is this the best time 

or should I wait till we meet?




@talk2leigh



3:10pm

25 Aug 2022

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Lol pls let’s pray to die, what’s the essence of being alive and not appreciated? Death gives us that value

      Delete
  2. death will surely happen at some point, we just need to fulfil our purpose on earth and then death will only be a rest.

    Even the Creator rested after He had finished is working

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are totally right, this is a fact we can’t deny

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts