MUSIC IN THE ALLEY


 

i woke up to the sound of the melody

a scintillating classical

gliding through the naked street 

flowing into my ears like waves 


still pinned to the bed I marveled 

comatose by the rhythm it emanates 

the easiness of the cords

I couldn’t but savor the unsaid 


with courage I stood up

open the window and traced the sound 

as the midnight breeze whisked pass my ears

the alluring rhythm became stronger 


I peeped towards the direction and saw 

a man down the alley jamming in spirit 

his fingers gracefully caressing the keys 

his head sways as he close his eyes in spirit 


he was not of this world I concur 

his inspiration is from a source untraceable 

for he was almost levitated 

his stance sold his art perfectly 


who is this man? I soliloquies 

waking up spirits at the dead of night

I’ve never experienced such spirit-filled play  

I’m certain he has never walked the earth before



@talk2leigh




3:16pm

21 June 2022

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts