I’M NOT SORRY

 


multiple hurts, multiple hits 

I stabbed and stab your heart 

showing no sense of remorse 

no conscience to judge my inhumane deeds


all in me was anger and pain

all in me was terror and agony 

my nerves rising for verbal abuse 

muscles twitch, not calm because I vent 


looking at you cry gives me joy 

seeing you smile makes me frown 

I have no iota of pity again

I intend to pass the Dutch round 


your gender created a beast in me

look at the monster you made of me 

my once meadow sanity 

 has become a battle field for wars 


you are just so unlucky 

a tip of the ice berg I call this 

the monster in me tends to be awake anytime 

his revenge cause, I can’t control 


I am beyond repair 

I told you this clearly 

I see all your efforts trying and not giving up on me 

but babe, you’re too cute to lie in a body bag 


I’m sorry and I’m not sorry 

I am beyond redemption 

murder may be the case of my verdict 

but let it be known I was never like this before 




@talk2leigh 


9:38am

25th July 2022

Comments

Popular Posts