A TICK IN MY HEAD

 


a tap right after a tick

resonating in my head like a drumming stick

It comes at intervals with a prick 

I’m yet to understand, I am sick 


this tick comes with a voice 

vibrates hard with a noise 

so loud and thunderous like a rolling moss 

distorted like an unending curse


It makes me act strange 

leaves me questioning like I’m deranged 

I hope I won’t end up in a cage 

I’m too young to be in such stage 


am I losing my sense?

what could have been my offense?

now I scream at the slightest prick without pretense

this sound is getting so intense


as my brain runs, I see myself in another world 

beautifully laced with emptiness and void 

then I realized I’m here alone hanging on a tiny cord

Oh shit! My whole being is in the mud


I guess I’ll be here for a long time 

nothing more outside here rhymes

the tap right after a tick in my head now loudly chimes 

I’m never returning to sanity, I’m no longer in line 




@talk2leigh




7:47pm

29 July 2022

Comments

Popular Posts