THE FAULT IN OUR STARS

you are you, I am me 
each created uniquely
destined for different purposes 
our stars shines differently 

you are blond, I am brown
our hair textures really matters 
what works for you might not for me
uniqueness is never a disability

you are hazel, I am blue Violet
our eyes pattern matters not 
although we look at object the same time 
but see differently

you are tall, I am not 
I would rather not call myself short 
it's really demeaning for human
everything has got it's advantage

you've got dimple, I have none
we smiles alike 
dentition is another beautiful arrangement
our lips makes it alluring

I am built, you are lanky
yet still, we have the same muscles 
forget the biceps curves and six packs
that special someone will love you for who you are

I am extrovert, you are introvert 
does it all matter?
everyone was created different 
the world needs to keep a balance

you are white, I am black 
colours matters not 
do you have a heart that loves?
humanity supercedes everything 



@talk2leigh



5:36pm
5th April 2022

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts