MY TIME IS RUNNING OUT

it is a curse, not a blessing 
the endless loop of time 
pulling me back, sounds like chime 
pendulum has got more hope

my cape refuse to flair 
isn't this enough for me to fear 
but something in me push me to dare 
I'm sorry, I've lost all essence my dear 

getting up and getting started are two different acts
breathing in and breathing out is a grace we doubt 
have you ever wondered what makes the heart to beat?
or your eyes misty, tears in sight?

so compounded and obscure 
my fainting heart beats with no rhythm 
my muscle pulls, trying to balance 
but none can withstand when it's the end

my hand tries to force a grip
energies slowly draining out of my body 
I smile as tears slides down from the side of my face 
I recall memories of what's what and not

restitution posses as regrets
memories hunting me as I strive to hold the last breathe 
grim reaper stands waiting for me with his scythe
my time... my words...my deeds...my end!



@talk2leigh


7:09pm
24 Jan 2022

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts