THIS EGG SHELL

I've got a great balance on this egg shell
a solid foundation for my feet I can tell
you thought you've broken me
I guess you never knew me

there was once upon a "we"
you served a breakfast I must deal
I laugh with no freckles upon my cheek
my emotions are now bleak 

such a waste of space someone else could have fill
my mental balance you turned out to kill
I thought we envisioned our future
it's a pity it has become a picture you won't feature 

cold blooded and heartless you are 
ignoring all the years we've spent with mar
I refuse to hate your gender because of your kind
I'll gorge my eyes out and act like I'm blind 

a total waste of foundation we've built
shaking and wobble, crumbled in mute 
I refuse to lose my humanity you can tell
I've got a great balance on this egg shell



@talk2leigh


10:04am
14 Jan 2022

Comments

Popular Posts