LONE STAR

alone with my thoughts 
alone with my feelings 
neither do I know how it feels 
that times never heals 

it's scars so conspicuous from a distance 
it's bossom so worthless when it holds
his grace, endlessly in disarray
all feelings amount to nothing

hey! don't say that to me, I'm not depressed 
I'm just not impressed by things anymore 
don't even fancy sleeping
even my breathe feels odd in my nostrils

I now find solace in distress 
I waltz with sadness in silhouette
my love for darkness has increased 
inseparable we are in unison

I said I am not depressed please
my heart and soul no longer ease
hey please, don't raise up those curtains 
I'm shut out of the world, nobody cares

I'm listening to sweet songs bringing back memories 
I'm palpitating, what is the essence of gasping 
who thinks this life is worth living?
you are dead wrong, we are all just a walking corpse



@talk2leigh


6:07pm
3 Jan 2022

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts