I'M HAPPY FOR YOU

stone cold
that's what your heart is
you walked away leaving me asphyxiated 
this isn't the you I know  

since you left 
I've been shattered and suicidal 
although you don't care, you easily moved on
just know no matter what, I'm happy for you

yeah, you broke my heart 
still went on to proclaim I'm the cause 
even if tomorrow I see you walking down the aisle with another 
just know I'm happy for you 

I guess you're dancing with him now
showing off all the moves I taught you 
even if you flaunt our special move
just know I'm happy for you 

i hope you're happy wherever you are
my heart has never healed, most certainly it won't
I pray nothing makes you regret you walked away
time and tides are but my comfort


@talk2leigh


12 Dec 2021
11:44am

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts