DREAMLESS SLEEP

here I lay on my bed
pondering on what's what and what's not 
was I ever wrong in my decision?
not sure, life is shitty 

hopes and dreams slips away
goals and ambitions drift away 
but here I lay immobile 
life is not worth it at times 

can dreams just let us be?
we sleep all the time and dwell in the unknown
whatever happens in the dream stays there 
a reality far from realites

could you please let me sleep
but no, It won't happen because I can't 
could you please let me dream awhile
hell no, a total waste of mercy and plea 

insomnia has come to stay 
my eyes are gloomy 
my sight holds no steady alignment 
shakey eyeballs about to pop out of sockets

dreams, a mastermind of deceit
dreams, gateway to discoveries 
but as for me in my lonely state 
dreams are just a phantom of reality 


@talk2leigh


11:45am
19 Dec 2021

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts