ARE YOU OKAY?

"follow your heart, I'm no longer into you"
"forget I exist before your heart splits in two"
"I've tried to forget Femi my ex"
"so, you need to take a chill pill and rest"

she stood up and flap her hair
knowing fully well she don't care 
left me seated alone on the chair 
posing to me my greatest fear 

she walked off without looking back
leaving my heart shattered like rag
I'm lost, confused, dumb and looking cursed 
this relationship had always be false

I have never been heartbroken like this 
I remember when she came begging "please"
then, i never wanted anyone in my life 
tired of all the heartbreaks and the strives

but she came saying "I'm different"
asking me out and pleading at length 
was I wrong to accept her plea?
after I had fallen, now she wants to flee 

despite all we shared she still wants to flex
pushing me off the cliff and going back to her ex
if you ask me "are you okay?"
I'm seated here broken as she walks away in grey



@talk2leigh


21 April 2021
5:41pm

Comments

  1. Such is life...there is something unique about her ex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but we shouldn't promise a heart the world when eventually we will still crumble and shatter it

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts